Update on actions from last meeting
|0926_2 CW|| CW to look at strategy to encourage more traders to join meeting.
Poor attendance by traders at January’s meeting
|0926_2 PG|| PG pass on BM email to traders
Good to see BM at January’s meeting. Managing agent to attend next meeting
|1103_1 ALL|| CW to discuss with traders – perhaps keeping a log.
KD – get report from PSPO re CS incidents
|CW to keep pressing traders for log|
AM to represent CST at Hesters Way Youth & Community forum. WF/SW to ensure AM is invited.
|AM to give feedback||AM still to report back|
Begin planning community celebration for Summer 2017
|CW suggested interim celebration||CW talk to Greggs about catering contribution|
Investigate Shop Watch scheme for Square
|CW to follow up||CW to follow up|
The main discussion focused on the planters. BM added more information about long term plans to move car park. Decided in short term to keep planters and encourage school to adopt care of planters.
- CW to ask traders to log incidents of ASB,
Licensing to confirm how far along PSPO.
- CW & JP glouc highways report problem, get ref log, scope CS for problems
AM report from actions of last meeting.
- TH plan celebration inclusive Helen Down communities team.
- CW shop watch scheme store net per trader costs.
- Open actions from last meeting, LG to get open actions report.
- TH to survey residents what they want from Saturday market, send list to BM.
- BM 8 units under offer with solicitors at present BHF 4, pizza hut 1, hotcha Chinese delivery 2, Tommy opening.
- TH decorate eggs/ bunnies for Cheltenham.
- TH to speak with Nicky Nolan Aston.
- LG primary & secondary schools to partner adopt all 4 for year one each.
- LG research mosaic.
- LG research street art speak with art festival.
- TH tesco bag project application.
- Next Agenda, community engagement event to make forum to lead summer celebration raise profile of attend St Marks spring event CS, support Tanya.
- PG to send out date of next meeting 23/02/2017
Key to Abbreviations Used In Report
AM – Andy Miller, Market Manager, Coronation Square Market
BM – Bob Marsden, Director of Coronation One Ltd, Coronation Square development company
CC – Chris Coleman, Councillor, St Marks
CW – Chris Watts, Business Connector, BITC
DW – Dave Watson, Director, Cheltenham Science Group
JP – Janice Peacey, Community Ranger, CBC
LG – Lizzie George, Director, Create on the Square
KD – Kevin Devaney, CEO, Hesters Way Neighbourhood Project
PG – Pete George, Director, Create on the Square
SW- Suzanne Williams, Councillor, Springbank
TH – Tanya Harrison, Project Coordinator, Create on the Square
WF – Wendy Flynn, Councillor, Hesters Way